I began this blog in March with 30 Days of Lists. The project provided a daily topic to jump-start the creative juices for the day. The three lovely ladies Kam, Justine, and Amy have organised a second round of list making. They have changed a few things up and we have a new lists to complete.
I’m stealing these next few bits straight from the 30 Days of Lists site:
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day – even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of September we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. Once you register, there are also a few kits you can download (I added that last sentence).
Head to 30 Days of Lists to find the specifics on registering. Once you register, you get to join in on the fun at the September List site. If you register before August 13, you get all this:
- a Welcome note
- Instructions on how to access the private blog as well as some navigation highlights
- Beautifully designed printable pages to use in your journals
- A tutorial on creating a post-bound album using some basic household supplies-perfect for creating a personalized album for 30 Days of Lists
- A tutorial on creating a list-album using a pack of playing cards
- Exclusive coupon codes from our sponsors
I hope to see you there!