I have an unending thirst for travel. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way to get paid to visit all the amazing places in the world that I would like to see. This is by no means a comprehensive list, just the first places that popped into my mind.
Let’s start at the top.
- South Dakota: My home state and I still have many friends up there. I love going to visit. We always have a great time. There is just something about knowing a place so well you never get lost. Also, my brother is getting married there this summer, so we have to visit.
- New York: I once spent 8 hours running around New York City. I would love to go back and see a show and have a decent meal. Then I would like to drive out of the city and see what happens in the rest of the state. Maybe with a little camper in tow for a place to sleep.
- Thailand: I wish I had taken the time to travel through more countries while living in China. I really would like to visit more of Asia.
- Prague: This city and its country has evaded me during my travels. I will get there soon.
- Chicago: We watched a movie based in Chicago the other day. I was once again reminded of how much I enjoy spending time there. Maybe my boyfriend will have a business trip there soon.
- Hawaii: Who doesn’t want to visit this place? I love beaches!
- Sweden, Norway, and Finland: For all the times I have been to Europe, I’ve not yet managed to make it this far north. I’d like to make it for summer solstice.
- Not listed would be all of our family that lives across the United States.