List 24: I Make Lists for…everything!
- My to-do lists are extraordinary. I start with the basics then add sub-categories
- I have two grocery lists. A daily list that I pick up on my bike ride for that day’s meal. A master list that we pick up on the weekend. It usually includes meat and milk since they could go bad in the Florida heat.
- I have a never-ending list of new projects to try. Sewing, knitting, quilting, scrap booking. I think one week, I’m going to attempt to complete a select group of projects.
- Work. This list also includes sub-categories of phone calls, lesson plans, paperwork, e-mails.
- Cleaning. I have a weekly list that fingers-crossed gets done every week.
- Restaurants. Do you ever have times when you just don’t know what to do for a meal. I started this list for that purpose. When we don’t know where to go, we pick a place on the list to try out.
- Photo Ideas. I can’t always take the photo idea when it hits me so I jot it down until it’s feasible to take it.
- Recipes. There are two reasons for this list. First, I live in Florida so everything is in season 2-3 months before blogs or magazines publish said seasonal fruits. I save them for the next year. Second, I can’t make every recipe I find in a day, so I have a list for a slow day in the new recipe hunt.