List 19: Recipes to Try
- Koshary is an Egyptian street food that I fell in love with while living in Cairo. I’ve been craving it for a few months now and have finally found an acceptable recipe to try.
- Baking with yeast has always seemed really intimidating. In my head I’ll have really made it as a baker when I master baking with yeast.
- Shrimp Etouffee is one of my boyfriend’s favourite dishes. I’ve wanted to surprise him by making it for dinner soon.
- Eaton Mess is a desert I had while touring England the first time.
- Cake pops intrigue me. I’ve not yet had one, but the concept of having the cake mushed with the frosting and then covered in more frosting sound wonderful.
I will have more blogs about my cooking experiments as I attempt them.